Bidder’s Conference for Application for Funding CFY 2019
Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services of Montgomery County (ADAMHS) will be releasing the Application for Funding (AFF) for program proposals to be implemented January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019. Proposals should address the behavioral health needs in the Montgomery County community and align with Montgomery County priority populations identified in the ADAMHS Community Plan. Statutorily mandated services will be given first priority.
Agencies interested in applying for funding must meet the applicable funding guidelines. Interested applicants must complete the online application located at https://aff.mcadamhs.org. To be considered for funding, applicants must attend a mandatory Bidder’s conference on September 14, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. at 409 E. Monument Ave, Dayton OH, 2nd floor training room.
ADAMHS reserves the right to reject proposals and/or fund less than the requested amount. Any agency that receives ADAMHS funding will enter into a contract with ADAMHS prior to any payment of allocated funds. All decisions of ADAMHS on the allocation of funds are final and are contingent upon the receipt of allocations from the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS). ADAMHS acknowledges that Medicaid rules override any conflicted ADAMHS policy and procedure.
All requestors must hold OhioMHAS certification and/or hold state and/or national accreditation to provide mental health, alcohol/drug services, and/or recovery support services. Applicants shall address all requirements and shall contain the full name of each agency/company and shall be signed by officials authorized to execute a contract.
• Friday, September 14, 2018 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Please RSVP to Lynn Voisard by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling
937-443-0416 x108 to attend the bidders conference.
Refer to this website (www.MCADAMHS.ORG) for full details and listing of FAQ’s.
Role of Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services of Montgomery County
Alcohol Drug Addiction Mental Health Services (ADAMHS) of Montgomery County serves as the community mental health and alcohol and drug addiction services planning entity for Montgomery County. The duties of ADAMHS specifically include the evaluation, development and assessment of community mental health and alcohol and drug addiction needs, services and programs under the Ohio Revised Code (340). Through this work, ADAMHS is considered a safety net for people with behavioral health needs in Montgomery County.
In this role, ADAMHS ensures services are available for all people living in Montgomery County and is obligated to prioritize safety above all else. Priority will be given to certain populations that fall under the statutory responsibility of Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services of Montgomery County: people with severe and persistent mental illness, people with severe mental illness, children and youth with severe emotional disturbance and people with severe to moderate substance use disorders.
Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services of Montgomery County allocates funding throughout the Calendar Fiscal Year 2019, which runs from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019. All funding requests for services or programs must meet the following guidelines:
- The organization must be certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services and/or nationally accredited in order to receive funding, excluding those organizations that are educational and/or government entities. Additionally, the organization must be certified to provide the service or program for which they are applying.
- Funding for services and programs is based upon availability. ADAMHS has a variety of funding sources including federal, state and local dollars. Some funding streams are mandated by the state to be used for specific purposes, and some funding streams are for specific services or programs. All other funding is based upon the priorities and needs of the local community. Funding is on a year-to-year basis.
- An Application for Funding (AFF) is the primary channel for allocating resources. All programs must submit an AFF to be considered for funding. AFF for CFY19 will be released on Friday, September 14, 2018. Completed AFF’s are due to ADAMHS by end of business, Friday, September 28, 2018. Late or incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
- All funded programs will be required to report outcomes to ADAMHS per contract guidelines.
- Funding agreements will be finalized through the use of a mutually agreed upon signed contract. It is expected final allocations will be made at the November and December 2018 board meetings.
- All AFFs are reviewed by ADAMHS staff. Recommendations for funding are reviewed by the Program and Services Committee and the Executive Committee. The decision to fund a program rests with the ADAMHS Board of Directors.