The Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board for Montgomery County is seeking applicants for the following position:
Job Title: Director of Information Systems
Division: Information Systems
Reports To: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Are you an analytical, fact-based, no-nonsense problem solver?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your work will have a real impact on the business?
- Are you great at translating big picture technology goals into bite-sized action plans?
The Director of Information Technology will develop the strategy and oversee the design, implementation, and evaluation of IT services necessary to support ADAMHS Board. Primary responsibility is to work with stakeholders to build a holistic view of the organization’s information technology landscape and to ensure technology standards are maintained throughout the entire organization. An essential requirement of this role is to stay current with best in practice hardware and software technologies, test technology leads, and that he or she utilizes that knowledge to ensure that the Business and IT are in alignment.
- Minimum educational requirement of a four-year degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field IT requisite experience is required. A Master’s degree related to the field is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive management experience is required.
- Demonstrated project management experience is a must.
- Excellent computer software, hardware, and system knowledge required.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Advanced programming language (e.g. Cobol, Delphi, Java, Visual Basic) or other relevant job control language, logic-based mathematics, database concepts (e.g., Oracle, Microsoft Access, Excel, Sybase, IMS, DB, DB2), and basic data processing concepts.
- The individual must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. He or she must be able to multi-task effectively and efficiently and execute several projects and assignments within short timeframes.
- Ability to work independently; attention to detail; organizational skills, ability to achieve established goals; demonstrate initiative in performing assigned tasks; ability to follow-up complex projects with influence, and integrity; and ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel internally and externally to the organization.
- EXCEPTIONAL interpersonal skills; written and oral communication; public speaking/group facilitation and organizational skills; knowledge of human services administration, planning, funding, and evaluation; ability to handle sensitive data; proficiency in managing multiple tasks; ability to deal with abstract and concrete variables.
Please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/montgomery/default.cfm to apply.